2022-23 Overflow Offering
“…for the generation to come, that a people yet to be created may praise the Lord.” Psalm 102:18
The 2022-23 Overflow Offering will help us prepare both campuses as a place for people to praise the Lord for many more generations.
This year’s offering has a goal of $1,400,000 and will be active through October 31, 2023. Prayerfully consider giving a gift from now through October, over and above your tithe!
How will this offering be used?
Here are some highlights we hope to accomplish through the 22-2023 Overflow Offering:
1. Replace worship center flooring
2. Produce and install auditorium seating and pews for worship center maintaining seating capacity with improvements to spacing and comfortability
3. Complete replacement of worship center lighting under the balcony and along the balcony walkway with LED lights to reduce energy costs while improving the illumination
4. Create an innovative themed environment in the children’s ministry spaces to include 2D and 3D sculpture, murals, signage, and illustration
1. Complete master planning of the campus and the first phase documents for presentation to the congregation
2. Create entrances to the campus from Lonergan Hulme Road
3. Beginning spring/summer 2023, prepare land for the first phase which includes initial spaces for worship, discipleship, and fellowship
4. Construct accesses for electricity, water, and natural gas to service the more than 2,000 worshipers that we are praying will be on the campus weekly
How to Give
We’re here to help.